Roles and ResponsibilitiesTo get transparent and quick status update, apply on:https://rb.gy/bwsrx5
Focused on the unbanked segment, our client acts as a wealth-tech platform that provides various financial products and solutions. They provide customised financial products & services, thus supporting financial progress and financial freedom for everyone. They work with network partners such as Banks, MFIs, NBFCs etc., corporate partners and also financial product partners.
Headquartered in Chennai, our client was co-founded by two veteran entrepreneurs, one of whom is from IIM-Ahmedabad and both being highly experienced. They have raised a total of approx. more than $22M in funding over 4 rounds.
As an Assistant Manager- Process Excellence & Execution, you will be responsible for defining and setting up processes to partner and scale the company's products for its target group.
What you will do:
- Driving technology integration and process alignment with external partners (network partners and Associate lending partners) while maintaining close coordination with internal stakeholders like Business, Technology, Data science and Operations
- Reviewing the processes basis technology alignment to identify areas of gaps along with the stakeholders at regular intervals
- Driving process improvements while eliminating unwarranted steps or processes to make the organization more agile
- Improving the speed of execution by reducing the TAT at every step in different processes until process implementation
- Planning & executing the partner integration and process implementation strategy and roadmap for strategic initiatives
- Maintaining and publishing timely MIS and analytics on business operations
- Coaching and guiding the team towards better facilitation and building on the development needs of the team
Desired Candidate Profile
- Expertise in project management and exposure of working with banks, NBFCs on similar projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to manage relationship of multiple stakeholders (external and internal)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Understanding of technology integration
- Understanding of large data sets, data templates
- Process/ analytical bent of mind