Roles and ResponsibilitiesTo get transparent and quick status update, apply on:https://rb.gy/neh8yz
With the ever-growing demand for healthcare services among the ever-increasing population, our client acts as a diagnostic laboratory providing various services such as routine testing, pathology services, radiology and genomic testing. They even provide various healthcare packages such as full body packages, fever packages, heart packages, etc.
Headquartered in Noida, our client works as a technology empowered, well-equipped and advanced testing lab, built in line with the globally recognized standards. They have their home sample-collection service in, approx., 120+ cities with 30+ laboratories and 700+ walk-in wellness & collection centres across India.
Our client aims for the accessibility of health tests to all Indians through a combination of well-equipped labs, technology and strong radiology network. They are backed by tier 1 VCs and have raised more than $60 million in funding this year.
As a CMO, you will be responsible for overseeing and leading the growth initiatives of the company, both through online channels as well as offline channels.
What you will do:
- Providing leadership in creating and implementing a strong brand presence across all digital/online/ offline platforms
- Forecasting the future marketing needs of the company, creating a solid network of strategic partnerships and leading the company's ROI-driven marketing strategy for both online and offline platforms/ channels
- Strategising and overseeing the building of brand awareness and reputation on various fronts
- Building and managing a high-performing marketing team which will handle the offline and online marketing aspects and thus supporting to achieve the business objectives
- Forecasting the future business requirements, accordingly ensuring that the marketing roadmap is designed and overseeing that the plan is implemented effectively and on-time
- Leading the analysis of industry data and various market trends and thus supporting informed decision-making through the insights
- Ensuring compliance of various marketing-related rules, laws & regulations
- Being a strategic marketing advisor and also a SPOC in presenting the marketing and branding needs, budget plans and ideas to the Executive Management team and the board of directors
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation + MBA in Marketing from Tier-1 B-School
- Relevant work experience of 6 to 10 years handling and leading a variety of marketing functions
- Prior work experience of handling performance marketing, ATL and BTL, affiliate marketing and brand building is required
- Ability to handle a marketing budget of at least $1 mn per month or more
- Experience of working in a start-up is highly desirable along with experience in an established FMCG company
- Excellent communication, negotiation, listening, interpersonal and analytical skills
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization