Roles and Responsibilities
To get transparent and quick status update, apply on:https://rb.gy/lmdb1m
With the growing demand for a healthier lifestyle, our client has chosen pasta as their USP to showcase their versatility in terms of offering a variety of tastes and types but in a healthier way.
They manufacture and sell various types of pasta with benefits such as containing plant-based protein, free of soy, gluten and artificial colours, 100% vegan etc. and their products are Kosher certified. Their website also provides varieties of guilt-free pasta recipes which will help parents un-junk their kids’ food choices.
Founded by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, our client is headquartered in Mumbai. They have raised a total of $1.3M in funding over 2 rounds.
As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for providing engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
What you will do:
- Responding to customers in a timely manner
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on feedback and online reviews
- Organizing and managing events to boost brand awareness
- Managing customer queries and grievances via call, email, and/or other mediums such as Zoko (WhatsApp integration platform)
- Gathering, analyzing and reporting customer satisfaction and feedback to management
- Proactively reaching out to consumers who have given positive feedback but not ordered offering discount codes/incentives to induce the purchase
- Building a community on WhatsApp/ telegram/ FB/ other consumers who are willing to be part of such a group
- Liaising with micro and macro influencers to generate clutter-breaking content for the brand - reels, stories, posts, etc
- Liaising with the PR team to build the brand and increasing awareness using brand evangelists
- Co-ordinating with the brand ambassador team once we get one on board
- Liaising and co-ordinating with agencies as part of the regular branding and marketing initiatives
- Building relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Ability to identify issues in the existing system and processes and come up with innovative solutions
- A heavy focus on details
- Strong people connection
- Ability to understand customer concerns with high empathy, and get to resolution with a win-win situation for both the customer and the company
- Ability to build long term relationships with potential customers
- Entrepreneurial ownership