Roles and Responsibilities
To get transparent and quick status update, apply on : :https://rb.gy/ukffku
What you will do:
- Providing market insights to the management team, including financial trends, investor concerns, competitor actions, and anything that might impact the company
- Preparing and presenting monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss, forecast vs. budget by business vertical, by product and by geography
- Creating reports, software implementation and tools for budgeting and forecasting
- Overseeing cash, investments and asset management
- Managing cash flow planning process and ensuring funds availability
- Reviewing and analysing monthly financial results and providing recommendations
- Working alongside business and finance teams to identify, reaching-out and pitching to prospective investors and program managing the related processes of due-diligence, deal closure, etc.
- Working closely with the marketing, sales, customer experience, product and data science teams to identify, develop and execute analysis of business initiatives, product launches and/or new service offerings
- Industry benchmarking for all critical KPIs which the company is chasing – primary and secondary sources etc.
- Developing various cohorts of different participants on the platform, performing a cohort analysis of their engagement data and deriving meaningful insights to aid decision making
- Maintaining outstanding banking and lending relationships with key vendors and business partners
- Representing company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, auditors and officials
- Building investor confidence in the company's vision to deliver shareholder value through a comprehensive Investor Relations framework and strategy (sending regular investor newsletters, teasers for new fund raises etc).
- Overseeing communication and reporting of financial results to investors through comprehensive MIS
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA (Finance) plus Engineering degree from Tier 1 college
- CFA (preferred, not essential)
- Data Analytics knowledge is a plus
- 5-8 years of experience in FP&A (preferably in a fintech)
- Excellent Excel modelling and PowerPoint skills
- Experience of working on tools like Zoho, JIRA, Power BI
- Intensely entrepreneurial
- Thriving in ambiguity and chaos
- ‘Risk taker’ as well as a ‘risk manager’
- Highly collaborative
- Good knowledge of data analysis & forecasting methods
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Our client is one of the oldest fintech companies that is taking banking and financial services to all the customers through their online platform. Having served over 50 million customers in the last 15 years, it is enabling over 7mn banking transactions each month, with a network of nearly 2 lac merchants. Using its vast network of merchant outlets, the platform is reaching the lower and mid-income groups who deal in cash, for them to be able to remit money across the country digitally. It now plans to take its unique digital financial solutions to developing markets across the globe. As pioneers of mobile-based payment services in India, they empower Retailers, Individuals and Businesses to have an online presence and earn or save a little extra through the transactions.