Roles and Responsibilities
To get transparent and quick status update, apply on:https://rb.gy/jiuhfg
Focusing on the ever-growing demand in the food industry, our client acts as a neighbourhood artisan bakery at a national scale. The main concept here is to provide freshly baked, high-on-quality, authentic European bakery products and breads. Their products include sourdough loaves, artisan breads, croissants & rolls, freshly baked cookies, cakes, premixes etc.
Headquartered in Mumbai, our client was co-founded in 2013 by a husband and wife duo, one of whom is an IIM-Ahmedabad graduate and the other is an internationally trained baker.
Starting with 4 bakers in 2013 and growing over time, today, our client prepares more than 10,000 loaves of bread a day and their creations are shared with all of India.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for generating revenue in the D2C vertical as per the company’s business plan.
What you will do:
- Creating and implementing successful campaign strategies for performance marketing on FB/Insta/ Google, etc
- Developing a team under them to help with analytics and execution of digital campaigns
- Designing and running marketing campaigns on these portals and report its ROI with analytics
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, opmization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Monitoring web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance
- Driving the collection and understanding of customer engagement data to identify conversion optimization opportunities
- Using a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommending performance optimizations
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
- Helping support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- In depth knowledge of how to run successful digital campaigns including the quality of content creation
- Ability to run specific campaigns for top of funnel customers and different campaigns for retargeting boom of funnel customers
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
- Possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations