Roles and ResponsibilitiesTo get transparent and quick status update, apply on: https://rb.gy/mnww6c
Focused on the health-conscious modern consumer, our client is a D2C brand which manufactures and sells delicious yet healthy snacks to the consumers. All their snacks are produced with the benefits of being vegan & gluten-free, no added sugar and 100% natural.
Some of their products include seed mix, nut mix, variety of healthy laddoos, etc. Their products are a healthy combination of age-old food wisdom and modern-day nutritional needs.
Our client is headquartered in Jaipur and some of their corporate gifting clients include VISA, Godrej, American Express, etc. They have raised 5.5 Cr. in terms of funding.
As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for production, this includes following and setting processes of the production line.
What you will do:
- Ensuring hygiene and food safety
- Coordinating with third-party manufacturers for production
- Ensuring compliance with all FSSAI and FSSC standards
- Taking charge of maintaining inventory of raw materials and finished goods
- Supervising and directing the activities of the production team
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science/ Food Technology/ Diploma in food production or a similar discipline
- Certification in HACCP or FSMS
UG:B.Sc in Food Technology