Roles and ResponsibilitiesTo get transparent and quick status update, apply on:https://rb.gy/y1aeby
Focused on the new urban India and with an aim to push the boundaries of science, art, engineering and technology, our client provides smart tech products. They focus on fitness enthusiasts as well as people with active lifestyles.
Founded in 2015, our client is headquartered in Bangalore. Some of their products include smartwatches, wireless earphones, accessories such as smartwatch straps, screen protectors, etc.
What you will do:
- Working with the marketing team to build and drive a strategic organic social media plan for Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook
- Using current and forward-looking social media standard methodologies to build content that appeals to a wide range of the company’s audiences, including customers, prospects, employees, industry analysts, thought leaders, partners, etc.
- Developing short and long-term content calendars for social media platforms
- Supervising real-time engagement opportunities to get the company into trending online conversations
- Working closely with the design team on creative direction for video and image assets
- Collaborating across marketing, sales, and support to optimize social content
- Using Sprout Social, Google Analytics and other platforms to supervise important metrics and finding new opportunities
- Ensuring the company's brand standards are met across campaigns that use social media channels
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Passion for social media with 4-6 years’ experience in social strategy and content creation
- Experience working for in-house brands or creative agencies, preferably in the B2C space
- Love for creating short videos, memes, and trending content
- Ability to balance multiple projects and creative ideas on tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge in social media analytics and reporting with an interest in using data to communicate insights and recommendations
- Comfort interacting with a diverse group of collaborators, including senior execs, sales, marketing, designers, partners and clients
- Portfolio examples required. Please include prior work samples that demonstrate your ability to drive awareness and build a brand using social media