Roles and Responsibilities
To get transparent and quick status update, apply on:https://rb.gy/mmxwc9
Our client works as a distribution network of entertainment and media content. They specialise in introducing international dramas from across the world to global audiences and they work with the top names in the streaming industry both in India and globally.
Founded in 2013, our client is headquartered in Mumbai and has additional offices in the United Kingdom and Vietnam. They also have a local sales presence in LATAM and Turkey.
They started by distributing south-Asian content to regions worldwide and through years of experience, they are now focusing on captivating dramas from across the globe. In their journey, they have distributed 30K hours of content, covered 60+ countries and 200+ titles Their focus is on both scripted formats and finished tapes and in markets across Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe.
As a Talent Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for all aspects of the hiring process, from collaborating on writing job descriptions to submitting reports on the recruitment outcomes.
What you will do:
- Running talent sourcing programs and getting the right candidates to interview with the org. This includes regular passive scouting from LinkedIn and other job boards/groups apart from selecting from received applications
- Pitching our business to candidates and making them understand the opportunities and its employment prospects to the candidate
- Following the company's set interview guidelines and processes to complete the interview process
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Min 3 years/ Max 10 years of total experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) is a must
- Strong command of English is a must
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Working knowledge of social media